To further improve communication links between school and home, for both students and parents, we are moving to a new school information system called EduLink One; this will be replacing SIMS learning gateway.
It’s a simple system to use and provides a convenient way of accessing a lot of school information. To summarise, parents will be able to:
- View Attendance Information and Report Absences
- View Achievement and Behaviour Information
- View Cashless Catering Usage
- View Exam Timetables and Information
- View Student Reports and Student Timetables
- Update Information held on our school database
- More functionality to come
Edulink can be accessed via a web browser, or you can download an app for iOS, or Android mobile devices. To help parents use this new system, a brief user guide is available below.
When logging on to the system, you must enter the school ID which is uppershirley as well as your username and password.
If you have any queries about EduLink One, or do not know your login details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org