Jefferys Education Partnership, we believe that:
- All children are valued and included regardless of needs or
- All children are entitled to a broad, balanced and enriching
curriculum which is adapted as appropriate to meet individual needs.
- All our teachers are teachers of children with special educational
- All our children can learn and make progress.
- Effective assessment and provision for children with SEND will be
secured in partnership with parent/carers, children, LA and other partners.
- Maintaining children’s safety and wellbeing is central to their
Link to USH SEND Information Report - http://uppershirleyhigh.org/school-policies/SEND%20Information%20Report%202017-2017_11_20_16_01_35.pdf
Link to Local Authority SEND Local Offer http://sid.southampton.gov.uk/kb5/southampton/directory/localoffer.page
Link to SEND Policy - http://uppershirleyhigh.org/school-policies/USH%20SEND%20Policy%202017-2017_05_30_08_51_30.pdf
Please contact Mrs Ramshaw (Special Education Needs Co-ordinator) if you have any queries regarding our provision.